I am looking for you with my heart. I am looking for you with a thirsty soul. So far yet so close. At your fingertips.  So far and so close. Like a tree that is reborn in the spring, when the buds develop into flowers - I feel your presence. Because you're next to me. And although far away - yet close. Right next to it. Endless horizon and wind. Quiet, very light, leaves caress and rustle. It faints in fragrant trees. The wind spreads its wings night and day rises and falls above the wasteland of the swaying surface of the eternal seas. The wind that carries your smell ...I take him with me as a memory of something that will come back in a moment. He surrounds me with his halo like a veil, softly falling on his shoulders. Given to me briefly, fleeting but still present. So far and so close...




No comments:

Post a Comment