Destiny..
Our destiny written in the stars. Me and you  -- a long ribbon of millions of small links. Each of them is one of our lives. The entire ribbon is long, develops beautifully and leads like a whole universe towards perfection. You and me - the right places. They are both intended. Not a coincidence but a specific purpose. Intended use - I found you not only in my dreams. I know that everything that happens in our lives is interrelated.
Two roads - without one the other could not happen. Maybe there are several paths in our lives, but still, no matter which one we go, we will reach the set goal, only by a more winding, more thorny path - maybe ... It depends what we choose. There are a few things in life that are simply meant for us. And this seems unreal - can  just come true because these are simply phenomena to which no one will ever find an answer ... unearthly phenomena. Perhaps I am naive to believe in destiny.
Perhaps I am like a child, but the world gives us what we are fighting for. So this is our preference.
God gave us the blazing stars. Does the destiny - comes from the universe, from God, from ourselves? I don't know that. However, I am sure that thanks to him we regain faith and hope. Destiny written in the stars, as well as people who appear on our path .

And now I am waiting for the days to the murmur of your steps at my door - You are my destiny.


No comments:

Post a Comment