Photographer Olga Barantseva 

Moscow-based photographer Olga Barantseva has built quite an oeuvre of mesmerizing imagery consisting of models posing with animals such as bears, wolves, raccoons, ostriches, owls, crocodiles, and snakes.
Barantseva, a portrait photographer, grew up loving nature and wildlife. She took up photography in 2007, and in 2012 she decided to combine her passions by photographing models with wildlife in a forest near Moscow. She also loves the vintage look and fairy tales, so you will see both in her imagery. All her portraits are captured with natural light.
“Mainly I’m interested in creative portraits,” Barantseva says. “I have an interest and passion for creative photography. The most important thing is the idea, not Photoshop.

My love for fairy tales and faith in unicorns appeared from childhood and grows into a magical world with its own atmosphere and harmony, which I’m trying to show in my photos. I’m trying to fit the whole story in one photo.”















No comments:

Post a Comment