Photographer Reinold Gober




I was born in Leverkusen in 957 and have remained loyal to the Rhineland as my home to this day.Travel photography with a Yashica-FR and Contax lenses became my hobby in the 70s.Already in 2000 the entry into digital photography followed with an Epson PC3000Z, then in 2003 with a Canon 300D and so the return to the SLR camera.My passion is landscape photography. I often like to leave the comfort zone and go some long and uncomfortable ways in search of new motifs.Mother Nature has given us all so much that I am grateful to be able to move around and experience the wealth.When it comes to settling on the light, the place, the whole environment, time doesn't matter. This also includes scents and noises, the rhythm of the day and the year.All of these are the ingredients for a great composition that needs to be absorbed with all your senses.So I treat nature with respect and am conscious of being a guest here.The best thing, however, is being able to show and share the photographic results.The prerequisite is of course to put your feet in front of the door, regardless of whether it rains, storms or snows. The motives are outside.

Hence my creed: you’ll never ever know if you never ever go.












No comments:

Post a Comment