Your touch ...

Your touch - gently rocks my body, turns into a shiver ... I freeze in anticipation and I feel it more and more. Language of tenderness - touch - speech of the hand. I feel like you really want to touch me, I feel like you transfer the soul into your hand, you become your fingers, your hand. Your touch gives me everything that is most important in life - a sense of security and bliss resulting from closeness with you. Healing touch, sensitive, sensual, erotic, sexual.I love how you gently caress my body, how you kiss and caress centimeter by centimeter .... How do you make me swim away ...Every touch you make is like velvet on my naked body ... You cuddle me like a mist ... When you're not with me now, I feel you ...I can still smell your body ...


No comments:

Post a Comment