Sean Bagshaw  - Photographer 

I am a landscape/travel photographer and photo educator based in Ashland, Oregon where I live with my wife and two sons. I started my photography business in 2004. Before that, I was a middle school science teacher. I have always been a traveler, adventurer and experience junkie (thanks mom and dad for raising me in the hills of Southern Oregon). I began taking photos in college because I wanted to record and share my explorations. Now I go on adventures with the main purpose of taking photos. When I'm not creating I enjoy teaching and sharing. It has been a dream to be able to combine photography with teaching. In addition to selling fine art prints and licensing my images, I teach image developing, lead workshops and give presentations when I can".
















No comments:

Post a Comment