Chervona Verona




Photographer : Chervona Vorona: 
"I studied to be an illustrator. But my job is only remotely related to my education. First I worked as a stylist and a decorator, but photography was what I needed to complete my aspirations. A  bygone era equally inspires me. I think we have lost the essence of femininity in modern times. Fairy tales, this is the most important thing, my main inspiration, therefore, my images are of different ages, but they are all united by magic or a hint of it.

Maybe it’s because of the books read in childhood. Although I now read mostly fairy tales! Imagination is very important in my work! But of no less importance are things like observation and resourcefulness. I have a working studio where I keep the costumes, make new decorations and sometimes even take photographs. I really like the black-and-white photography, but I always prefer the color, the entire range or color pallets, and often saturated colors. Just like my character, expressive and unrestrained"!












No comments:

Post a Comment