You know..

 


You know, maybe many would say that I am banal, and my girlish dreams are out of fashion a long time ago and they do not interest anyone. But no matter what, I still want to be myself as nature made me. Do you want to know about my dreams? I dream of always being by your side. May you be my leader, my idol, my lantern, my preacher. I want to follow you, after you, absorbing your speeches, looking you in the eye, openly and sincerely. I want to love you, I want to make you happy. I dream so much to fall asleep under your "wing" and wake up immediately to see your eyes, your smile, feel your warmth. I want to accompany you to work, kiss and wave a pen after you, cook various delicacies for you, wait for you, be bored, look out the window and jump out into the street to meet you. I want to be always in your arms, I want to feel your strength, your protection, your love....

Photo: Oleg Antimoni



No comments:

Post a Comment