Our aura - our energy shadow. Healthy and strong as a cocoon around us. Source of acceptance and understanding. In the wonderful rays of the sun like a butterfly -I am  beaming and joyful I feel the power of existence.  Dreamy, I'm drowning in the imagination.  I draw in the smell of soil soaked in morning dew, close my eyes and feel the warmth of sunlight. I breathe in the smell of earth soaked in morning dew, I close my eyes and feel the warmth of sunlight. I am looking for light that heals from gray thoughts, gives hope ... I release small pearls that will ever live and bloom with butterflies.
I will throw my sorrows where they belong. I will take happiness in my hands - such is the icing on the cake.
Then my heart will catch the words: "Sun, lead me with joy in life ...


No comments:

Post a Comment