Slowly, slowly, greedily, I inhale your scent with my whole ears, neck and, keeping with clear pleasure, on the hardened and slightly rough nipples of the luxurious breasts, I slowly fall lower, covering with strong, slightly wet kisses the intense and barely perceptible trembling of your breasts beautiful in their nakedness body. You feel my hot breath, running your fingers through my hair, impatiently pushing my head there ... below ... exhausted breasts are waiting to be touched and this beloved feeling that will take you from this mortal world into emptiness is a great pleasure ... I lingered ... very close ... and my lips cover my womb with kisses ... below ... more .... Your body freezes questioningly, but then your hunches and desire become unbridled and feeling this energy of passionate foreoding, I'm coming back....



No comments:

Post a Comment