Cubes on my body..



Our love in your hands . I can see your eyes wide open staring at my desire. Your wert body like a sea of emotions -boundlessness of unconsciousness.

You are my desire. Ice cubes on hot skin - we steal these few moments for us seconds of sensitivity minutes of love. Your touch boundlessness of unconsciousness. You give me yourself and me, write a poem on your  body with kisses. Your touch, just like a  brush, flying a butterfly into a dream. You are like an angel who shines with light. Like ice cubes on my body which melting are the cry of delight. Catching your desires ... I cuddle them so that they will come true the moment they see me. I take it in one sip, slowly and gently taste it.

This one more time  want to feel the pulsating life...




No comments:

Post a Comment