Feelings ....

For a moment want to  feel good.My  hope was that understanding my heart might ultimately help people become better see me in their worlds. Which emotions I am  feeling ?
How I can then choose how to respond to those emotions.
Feelings, we all have them. Yet, we don’t talk about them.
…until someone genuinely asks.
When we feel down we tend to suppress our feelings. Sadly, that strategy often backfires and we end up feeling the emotions EVEN STRONGER. Why?
I am  trying to be happier with myself and with you , it can be so difficult to like who I am  when I look in the mirror, I struggle with it every day, but the world is too obsessed with unattainable beauty. Everyone perceives beauty differently and no one is perfect, but everyone is beautiful and  I don’t have to look like a model on a magazine cover in order to be beautiful or loved.
So I’m choosing to feel hopeful today...



No comments:

Post a Comment