I see beautiful nature.. She is wonderful. Sparkling water and light reflection.How quiet and peaceful. A warm wind strokes my face.Loose hair waving wonderfully in the wind.Silence - only the sound of water and singing of birds. Paradise...Cool grass, the smell of flowers. There is singing somewhere in the distance.Is it a girl singing or is it a mermaid - who knows? I look into the distance where the sun rises and I imagine I'm flying into the distance. Nobody and nothing can stop me.Beautiful trees, and gorgeous skies, then it's got great scenery. Scenery is the stuff I can look at outside.I have a beautiful and creative imagination! I often have dreams that far exceed any waking world (or at least it feels that way)— sometimes the places are very detailed and very real.I dream now .. What dreams don’t do is foretell the future. I can dream about what I hope for or what I am  afraid of, but the future is, and always will be, unknown.
Water, flowing current - like our life. Every second is different, every minute is our past. Each drop is different to our thoughts and dreams. It changes and diminishes and only the future remains.Yellow beach  could be a place that I made up in my mind, or a place I may find yourself in the future. It could also be a place of beauty and joy where only our souls can go to visit while we sleep and now in real moment .I  see a vast panoramic view, that sprawls long into horizon.Where the ocean meet the sky. I saw also  romantic sunset, when the Sun slowly sinks into the realms of water. I sit alone, but not lonely. Wrapped in the warmth of a wonderful place. I breathe the scent of the sun and I dream that you would be here with me...


No comments:

Post a Comment