Have you ever felt that the world you perceive is separate from the world that you live in? Like the world  you care about is a bubble and you’re right on the edge of it?You try to do all your best . You try show to your beloved how much u love his, buy all your words and  efforeds  crash over the earth. 
You see how  pieces of broken heart , heart which love most in the word crumble into the dust and fly away. 
You want to scream , but your voice dies i nthroat and you feel how life escepig you. But you want to life. You want give your love and happiness
Your heart wats to be  in the right place and you know this place. Small place in another heart .
Trusting that you are loved may be difficult for someone who has suffered a trauma or significant loss.I believe that the heart only has so much room and if it's filled with hurt, there is less room for love. Love actually pushes out the sadness in our hearts, so by letting it in you not only get to feel the wonderful gift of being loved by another.
Every day you have to make choices that ensure the thing you love continues to thrive. 
It seems to me that if you really love say it every day.Give to your partner strength to overcome obstacles.
I kow , a way of life does not protect itself; it requires discipline and attention.
For many of us, we have one true love in our lives.
I was dreaming of an angel to come in my life and shower it with unlimited love. Then I woke up and saw you. I realized reality is more beautiful than my dream was. I am lucky to have you! And you belive in my love !


No comments:

Post a Comment