Photographer  Brent Bielmann



Why do we not notice the wonderful and amazing things that are happening next to us. It seems to us that we all have already seen and do not surprise us anymore. But if you stop and stand for a bit, you can notice a lot of magical things. The nature  is amazing and beautiful. Rivers, clear water lakes, fields and hills. How much beauty and purity in every sunrise. How much harmony and serenity in every sunset.
How beautiful - atmospheric phenomenon caused by the reflection of sunlight.
A stormy wave with a thousand lights, thousands of drops glittering like diamonds.. In nature, the air is interconnected without which we cannot live, the trees that make the air cleaner, the earth and water. the nature that surrounds us is a real miracle
How valuable is every minute. Life is fleeting. I want to live every minute fully, in accordance with my essence. How to stop being distracted by nothing? I stop and try to understand what I'm doing wrong. Where I lost my way, I left my wave, where I entered the “alien reality”. I begin to communicate with the world around, with primary elements that are always clean, they help me synchronize with the energy of nature. And I want to be near the sea and the ocean….
This is the correct state of being of a person, his constant  presence - in the right place, at the right time, in the right circumstances, in magical events favorable to him.
Everything is going right, a person moves in his rhythm, in harmony with his body, consciousness of his soul and with his loved one. They do what he loves, he is tuned with the energies of nature and the environment. A miracle is a phenomenon that is higher than the human mind, and cannot be comprehended by it. ... the countless miracles that are constantly being performed in and around us. ...
So..... feel the taste of life and enjoy each of its wonderful ..


No comments:

Post a Comment