Somethimes someone come into your life and you know righ away that it is this one .
He teach you a lesson, help you, to care of you and when you look in his eyes you know that its your person  and you know that you want spend your life with him.
Somethimes in your life things happen to you that everything seem like hell, horrible, paintful and you feel that its not fair. That you did not deserve it ...but as the wise men say  - Everything happes for the reason! Illness, injury,love , bad or good moments.. Live every day with smile . Take from those moments everything ,may never be able to experience it again . Hold your head up, let yoursef in love. Tell yourself that you are special because you are loved, most important  and individual for someone. You can do anything you wish .You can create your own life and live with love and happiness. You shoud live everyday like your last day on earth. It is motivation for you every morning. You know  - You are gift from God to me... my treasure. You know that I will admire the blessing of you boundless love, because you are true diamond from heaven above.It is more than love , it is cry of my soul how you are important for me . Life its big question, and eaven if the world will turn , we wake up together . Me and you forever .
Lets them say it's impossible , we can do everything.You are yhe light that is in my life .
Smell of your perfume , and the beauty of your eyes - my soul romances and dances in joy. My soul mets in yours. You are the thought I wish think every day. Look of your unearthly beautiful eyes takes my breath away.
For every man on earth there is a second man created just for him. Life will unite them
 - have no doubt !




No comments:

Post a Comment