Nightingale and rose  - Oscar Wilde



She said that she would dance with me if I brought her red roses, ”said the young Student sadly,“ but there is not a single red rose in my whole garden. ”
- Ah, happiness depends on such trifles!
“One red rose is all I need,” “only one red rose!” Can I get it somehow? ”
"Be happy! - the Nightingale shouted to him, - be happy, you will have a red rose. I will create it from my music in the moonlight and stain it with the blood of my heart. All I ask of you in return is that you be a true lover, because Love is wiser than philosophy, although philosophy is wiser and more powerful than power, although power is powerful. The wings of love are the color of a flame and its body is painted with flame. Her lips are sweet as honey, and her breath is like incense. ”



When you love, you can give your beloved the whole universe.
And if you love, give your beloved freedom  too...
Is there anything in life more expensive in life than love ?
I think no......

No comments:

Post a Comment