“Life is precious as it is. All the elements for your happiness are already here. There is no need to run, strive, search, or struggle. Just be.” ~Thich Nhat Hanh


When I thinking about him sometimes makes me well up and feel sad. Sometimes it makes me think about the hole him not being here has left. Selfishly, perhaps, I think about how much I miss him.
Sometimes I think how  beautiful  it is that  we ,talk we celebrate, we laugh, we crie, we got into mischief, we supported each other. We do all the things really together.
But one of the great ironies of our lives is that so many of us choose to stay busy and always   we complain that we don’t have time for our passion projects and goals. We put things off until tomorrow, as if we have unlimited time to make our dreams happen. And in one momet our life can stop ....
and in this momet we realize that many of our problems are fairly minor.
Emotions .... we truly embrace the fact that our lives are precious...

No comments:

Post a Comment