Be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars. In the noisy confusion of life, keep peace in your soul.” ~Max Ehrmann


Sometimes I daydream about what it would be like to life in calm place only with my beloved . I’m almost embarrassed to admit that but I suspect I’m not the only one who has done this. I daydream that I will wake up to a gentle kiss, with blankets tucked around my shoulders and a whispered, “You stay in bed. ” To have an entire day where someone asked me what I wanted to eat or what they could do for me. All days for us, only for us. All day when we can do what we wanted.
To want to whisk me off of my feet, to want to wrap me in his arms, to want to plan one night, just one measly night, out or at home or in the car.Just total and complete silence in my mind that never seems to still.I want to feel that you won't ever have to worry , feel  that you don't ever have to cry. In this peaceful place and in all places anywhere you will be ,I'll be there beside you to dry your weeping eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment