Every day ...

 

Every day, with all my heart, I thank heaven and fate for this incredible happiness - to love and be loved by such a wonderful person like you. Just the mere thought of you, my heart contracts and begins to produce blood in a double rhythm, my pulse quickens and my head starts to feel a little dizzy. What can I say about my condition when you are around. Real wings grow in me, and I fly with you to the heavens of love and happiness, and soar there, in clouds of tenderness, affection, passion and all the feelings that you evoke in me. I love you very much, and this love gives me an incredible feeling of lightness, freedom, optimism and inspiration. With you next to me, I became a completely different woman, I am no longer afraid of any hardships and sorrows, I am not afraid of sadness. I constantly enjoy life, every morning and, of course, every minute spent next to you...

Photographer : Alexandr Mukhin

No comments:

Post a Comment