I found this one .....

 

I found this one , who completely turn my world around. You tell me things that you’ve never shared with another soul and I hear everything you say and want to hear more. You give me  hopes for the future, dreams that will come true.When something wonderful happens with you , you can’t wait to tell me about it, knowing I will share in your excitement. You are not embarrassed to cry with me when you are hurting or laugh. You never hurt  me ,my feelings only you  build me up and show you the things about yourself that make me special and beautiful. There is never any pressure, jealousy or competition but only a quiet calmness when you are around. You can be yourself and not worry about what I will think of you because I love you for who you are. Songs or walk become invaluable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish forever.Colours in our life seem brighter and more brilliant.  A phone call or two during the day helps to get you through a long day  and always brings a smile to your face.Simple things that never interested you before become fascinating because you know they are important to this person who is so special to you. You think of this person on every occasion and in everything you do. Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon. You open your heart knowing that you love and joy because yoo are with me. You find strength in knowing you have a true beloved and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end. Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile. Your only hope and security is in knowing that you are a part of your life...



No comments:

Post a Comment