I can not ....

 

I cannot spare you the worries in life, stress,but I can make you smile when you feel the spring rain on your face.I cannot give you solutions to all your problems, but I can always give you a helping hand, a hand that will pick you up every time you fall, feel lost, or cry. Your joys and victories, your successes are not mine, but I am happy to see your smile on your face. I can't make pain not exist, but I'll be where your  aching soul is. I'll pick up pieces of her when itwill be croushed. I cannot give you sun, but I can be the light that brightens your day and makes you enjoy life. I cannot change the past, my failures, but I can believe in you and your future, your power. I can't stop the sad moments, but I can wipe away your tears and offer you a shoulder to cry. I can not always be near you, but I am always next to you, whenever you need you, I watch over you like a guardian angel, like a shadow that is your weapon..



No comments:

Post a Comment