Sweet childhood...




When I was a young child I would love to hear  that we were going on a trip. I was  full of excitement, because I knew that we would be going to a place that I had never seen before. It was very interesting . I loved these days with my loved people around me. I was safe and happy.
My childhood  the most innocent phase of my live and  the sweet memories of childhood linger on. My childhood recollections are those of a sheltered and carefree life, nurtured with love and concern. For me everything was a source of immense pleasure to them. There was never a word of reproach or censure against me
I have  memories, both from long ago and recent times, that we hold dear to us.My beautiful  memories  from chilchood get me through the hard days and keep me chipper in the good ones. The past is what makes us who we are. It shapes how we act, how we treat others, and simply just what we do on a day to day basis. For all of us memories are the little things that keep this world running smoothly. Imagine what it would be like to lose those memories. No one from us dont want  forget things to the point you were losing our past from our parents home. Berautiful time, smell  of the cake, warmth of mothers hands ..... my childhood....


No comments:

Post a Comment