Passion - beautiful word in love . U know that the love you feel is powerful, unique, and special - generating a myriad of feelings and emotions begging to pour out.. You know, those special little things like a gentle touch to your hand, a loving caress, or those little sounds of pleasure from an arousing kiss. I am sure that this little things mean a lot. The little things you notice show that I am  paying attentions. It shows my chosen person that I care. I want to take a few minutes, right this second, replaying those special memories in your mind. You should use your senses and feel. You do not need to be a poet, simply let your emotions take over and capture under your mind. You want to create a strong impression  in your heart and create your own romantic flair. Do it ! Romantic words were created to help you express those fiery feelings of love, desire, and passion.  You should meant to experience what you give in return. I want to say you beautiful  words to communicate the rightness of my love. Believe me, that  you are special person in my life and i know that  you will appreciate your efforts.

Because passion  I feel when we touch each other, we we kiss each other and when I look at you. You are my passion …..

Photography Ed Pereira

No comments:

Post a Comment